Exclusive Family Grandeur!
This breath-taking family-sized residence that is instantly a wow factor and an on-going pleasure to live in, this grand, 4 bedroom + study home is magnificently presented for an al fresco lifestyle in a premium inner-urban position. Remarkably spacious and distinguished by quality, the home presents a seamless indoor-outdoor flow to a fully-paved and undercover poolside entertaining area.
An enormous kitchen and vast open-plan meals / living zone are arranged around incredible stone benches as they flow easily through 2 sets of concertina doors to a lavish outdoor dining area that overlooks the home’s heated in-ground swimming pool. Perfect for parties as well as daily family life, the open-plan living is also semi-attached to a formal lounge room where a large and an ambient double-sided fire place provides a sense of separation.
The master bedroom is superb with a decadent ensuite and walk-in robes, whilst the other bedrooms each have substantial built-in robes and share access to a family-sized bathroom. Also upstairs, an additional living room enjoys a spectacular balcony with superb city views.
Offering a wonderful diversity of spaces for the family to gather and to be apart, there is also a terrific home theatre that is adjacent to the study, whilst additional features include a double lock-up garage, ducted heating and refrigerated air conditioning, as well as a Butler’s Pantry, Tasmanian Oak parquetry flooring, CCTV surveillance, an alarm and much more.
Some extra features include:
– Additional shower, Toilet and change room to accompany the pool outside
– 2 Large lounge rooms & extra retreat room upstairs that can be also turned into a 5th bedroom
– Alfresco fully tiled with electronic curtain for privacy
– Porcelain tiles in all wet areas and alfresco to ceiling
– Bosch Alarm system with 12 sensors
– Architecturally designed landscaping with automated irrigation system
– Ample storage facility in garage, underneath staircase and top level
– Large Balcony with view of the City
– Tupac cabinetry throughout home
This thriving location combines easy city access with the ability to walk to Royal Park and an amazing array of local cafes, restaurants and shops on Mt Alexander Rd, as well as fine local schools and plenty of public transport.